NSW STATE ELECTION RESULTS 2015
Saturday 28 March 2015
This page provides access to each district's Legislative Council (LC) First Preference initial count for each group that has a group voting square for 'Above The Line' voting. The top of the page provides access to an amalgamated State-wide summary of this information.
The initial count of Legislative Council ballot papers will be to the following categories:
- 1st preference 'Above The Line' for each group;
- Blank (where the elector has chosen not to mark their ballot paper); and
'Others' will include any ballot paper:
- marked 'Below The Line' only;
- marked both 'Above and Below The Line';
- obvious informal ballot papers; or
- any ballot paper that is not a 1st preference 'Above The Line'.
It is important to note that many of the ballot papers in the 'Others' pile will be formal and will be identified as such during the check count (data entry).
The initial count of Legislative Council ballot papers will not take into consideration the formality of the ballot papers. Formality will be determined at the check count (data entry) conducted at the Legislative Council Count Centre (LCCC) in Sydney.